So here is my 1st post in my ‘Best of week’ post. Eye and nail trends. These are trends we should definitely try.
– Purple eye make up is the right choice for brown and green eyes and also it is the best colour for women with dark skin tone. There are versatile purple make up ideas, because of the many shades it has. A make up trend that you should follow this spring.
– The brown smokey eye make up look is the perfect choice both for day and night make up looks. They are several shades of brown that you can combine to achieve the perfect brown smokey eye make up look, from softer colours to bronze, through warmer tones, like brass and copper.
– Natural make up look is another spring make up trend which is the easiest one to copy. Neutral colours, minimal eye liner overall a soft look.
– Many Beauty companies are promoting this trend with their amazing collections. I am personally loving this soft, natural yet sophisticated nail trend. And when you want a pop of colour, what better than beautiful pastel nails.
– One of the nail trends that you should follow this spring is the negative space nails. Negative space is a minimalist type of nail art, which can be again quite eye-catching. These type of nail designs doesn’t require any special skills from you, so you won’t find it difficult doing them by yourself. There are no certain rule for doing this type of nail designs because of the versatile ways for doing them. You can choose to do some geometric patterns, stars, flowers, hearts, half moons and anything else you would like to see on your nails.
Which are you favourite trends? I would love to know.
Have an amazing day ! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Image courtesy- Pinterest